BEAUTYLAB® TITANIUM MICRONEEDLE ROLLER 0.3MM
Level up your skincare routine with our Titanium Microneedle Roller 0.3mm. It enhances the delivery of active ingredients in BeautyLab skincare and maximises the benefit of the applied products, resulting in salon-worthy skin at home. Keep your routine going and your skin glowing in between professional treatments.
Sterilised using gamma irradiation.
How to Use
Microneedling with the BeautyLab 0.3mm roller enhances the delivery of active ingredients in skincare to maximise the benefit of applied products. Follow the guidelines below to achieve salon-worthy, glowing skin at home. Microneedling with a 0.3mm roller can be performed up to 4 times a week. We recommend that you microneedle in the evening. Makeup and sunscreen should be avoided immediately after.
- Cleanse eyes and lips with Murad Prebiotic 4-in-1 MultiCleanser. Apply to cotton pads, close your eyes and sweep it across the eye area. Repeat the same action over lips.
- Cleanse face and neck with your Murad Prebiotic 4-in-1 MultiCleanser. Dispense two pumps into damp hands and apply to face and neck using circular movements. Rinse with warm water to remove. Repeat for a luxurious double cleanse.
- Apply Murad Essential-C Toner directly after cleansing. Dispense onto a cotton pad and work all over the face and neck. This will remove any residue of cleanser.
- Apply Murad Revitalixir Serum or Murad Youth Renewal Serum to each area of the face or neck before microneedling. Dispense 1 or 2 drops into hands and gently ‘pat’ into the area.
- Using the Titanium Microneedle Roller 0.3mm, start at the jawline and roll horizontally, vertically and diagonally 5 – 10 times over each area.
- As soon as you have finished rolling each area, apply a second layer of Murad Revitalixir Serum or Murad Youth Renewal Serum to that area before moving on to the next section of the face or neck.
- Work around the face from the jawline to forehead and repeat on the opposite side. Then move onto the neck area.
- Using the ring finger, gently apply Murad Vita- C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- To sanitise the roller, rinse under warm water, then pour isopropyl alcohol (or similar) in a dish and soak the roller for 60 minutes. Rinse with warm running water for 30 seconds and let it dry on a paper towel.
- The next morning, use the Murad Prebiotic 4-in-1 MultiCleanser in place of your daily cleanser. This product has been formulated to be gentle enough to use following a microneedling treatment. Apply your chosen Murad serum to face and neck. Apply Murad City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 | PA++++ on top of serum. Dispense one pump onto fingertips and work into the face and neck using light circular movements.
Note: When microneedling, use medium pressure and do not use the roller around or over the eye and lip area. Only rollers 0.3mm and under should ever be used at home. Replace roller every 2-3 months depending on use.